Thursday, August 30, 2012

celebrity weight loss!


Anne Hathaway
There are diets, and then there arediets. Take, for example, Anne Hathaway: In preparation to fit into her Catwoman suit for "The Dark Knight Rises" and play the tuberculosis-ridden prostitute Fantine in the upcoming movie version of "Les Miserables," the 29-year-old actress subsisted on a 500-calorie diet of radishes and hummus.
"I'm on day six of detox," she told Allure magazine. "This diet makes me break out, so I love that. Nothing like living on hummus and radishes and then be all, 'And I got a pimple. Yeah!'"
On top of that, she worked out.
"The Catwoman suit. It was a psychological terrorist," she said. "The suit, thoughts of my suit, changing my life so I would fit into that suit. ... It dominated my year. I went into the gym for 10 months and didn't come out."

No comments:

Post a Comment